Rich Alvarez (message to Kyla): I'm sorry you've waited so long. It's always been you. I'm just waiting for the right timing, the right everything. I'm really blessed and I'm just so happy that you've said yes to me. I love you!
:') This! Plus the fact that Rich is Kyla's first and last boyfriend. True love is really worth the wait! I was just really amazed on how Rich knew that Kyla was the one for him. As I watched and read some of their interviews my kilig level was at its peak! It took them one month before their first kiss, their farthest date place was only in Tagaytay (and take note, Kyla had to go home on the same day), it took them 6 years before being engaged and a whole lot more!
With Kyla, being the typical Filipina (demure, religious, modest) and Rich as I presumed, a liberated Fil-Am guy. I never did realize that it's possible for them to be a match made in heaven. Truly, God has His ways on giving you the most perfect love story. Something unimaginable and magical. Something that would make others want to have a similar love story as yours. You just have to be patient while waiting for God's best. So for now, try to enjoy yourself and prioritize God first and the other individuals important to you (e.g. family, trusted friends,etc.). Someday, somehow, true love will find you :D
With Kyla, being the typical Filipina (demure, religious, modest) and Rich as I presumed, a liberated Fil-Am guy. I never did realize that it's possible for them to be a match made in heaven. Truly, God has His ways on giving you the most perfect love story. Something unimaginable and magical. Something that would make others want to have a similar love story as yours. You just have to be patient while waiting for God's best. So for now, try to enjoy yourself and prioritize God first and the other individuals important to you (e.g. family, trusted friends,etc.). Someday, somehow, true love will find you :D
