Monday, April 9, 2012

If I could leave all you beautiful girls with only one piece of (love) advice, it would be this; to let Him write your love story. Let Him write it without you manipulating the situation, without you hanging on to a past love, without you refusing and disobeying. When He says let go, let go. When He says wait, just wait. I know letting go is hard (especially for all you romantics, like me!) and I know waiting is even harder (especially for all you impatient girls, like me too!) but I promise you, truly, if God asks you to wait, He will make sure the wait will be worth it. 

Trust me, you want a man who’s fighting battles not only for you but also for God. You want someone on the right side… on God’s side. Because we know when the King of Kings is on our side, who can ever be against us? :) (Romans 8:31)

- Sheena Loves Sunset