It's indeed a blessed Sunday :) Even though lots of exams await me this coming weeks I do believe that all of this is for a purpose. To build me, to break me, to mold me to the best person I can be. I have tons of thoughts and questions in my mind. Such as when will I have a love life or how will I deal with my physiology exam tomorrow as well as with the upcoming examSSS... hahaha! oh well, I realized that having a love life is not that important for now... For what is important is that I love life :) I am also grateful for having the chance to be touched by inspiring individuals like my doctor professor Dra. Geraldine Tengco :) I hope that by posting her reflection here, many will be inspired as well.
My Sunday reflection : God has a perfect plan for all of us. He knows us more than we know ourselves. I say this because after graduation from college, I was all set to become a personnel assistant and I was even contemplating of religious life, but He sent me to medical school. When I became a doctor, I wanted so much to become a clinician, an oncologist to be precise, but He sent me to the academe and made me a teacher. At one point I was contemplating of the religious life, but my vocation was to have a family. In the not so distant past, I had planned to go to the US to pursue the great American Dream and it was already "abot kamay" but at the last instant, He kept me home and gave me another mission to do. Maybe in all of those times, He knew where I could best serve Him and others. As life unfolded and things fell into place, I realized He knew where I could really find happiness and fulfillment. We need not question why we sometimes don't get what we want. We only have to ask and put our trust that He will navigate us to the right path. Here's to a blessed and peaceful week!
