There is really nothing I'm good at. Passing the first screening was already a miracle for me, So I'm very grateful as it is. However, there is something I'd like to say... Do choose a student who has good grades and has done a lot of community service over me. But, if that student is lazy and does not work hard. If the student is someone who gives up just because he/she gets laughed up and shunned... then, do choose me! I am slower than other people but I never give up. I always do everything till the end. That's why I'm known as the "Super Snail Star!" Just try having a snail as a pet.
The line "I am slower than other people but I never give up. I always do everything till the end." represents who I am! And I really felt motivated and this was one of God's amazing ways of showing who I was, who I missed to be lately. Sure thing, I've been lost before but because of His love I was reconciled and now I know who I really am :)
