Thursday, October 7, 2010

The feeling of being left behind...

I know the feeling of being left behind. Honestly, it's harder than being rejected. Yes! it's true, that doing your best is better than being the best. But there comes a point in time that you'll grow tired of getting the least you expect to get. It may be a challenge. Something new! something that's never happened to you because all your life you've been an achiever. 

The pain I'm feeling is a never ending struggle which most of the time leads me to become numb. Why is it, whenever I'm about to recover another major blow comes? And what hurts the most is it's harder than the previous ones. Even if I'm flooding myself with lots of motivation and optimism the huge waves of heartaches leaves me drowning.

I'm even ashamed of how others see me. Because, I'm not like this. I feel so dumb. I feel like I know nothing. When will this end? When will I get what I know I deserve? Have I gone myself too far? Am I in the wrong place?

They say, happiness is relative. But what if your happiness is the reason for your loneliness?