Wednesday, September 30, 2009

John Lloyd: Remember when it was me in that hellhole? You said, maybe the ones we love leave us....because someone else is supposed to come into our lives.. and they'll love us more.... They won't hurt us or leave us... She'll be the one to right all the wrongs in our lives.....

I was able to watch this film with my closest friends. I never imagined relating myself to this movie. I even laugh at my friends who cried, because they really felt the movie. Looking at this picture reminds me of myself and my dear yanibunch--Madelaine.. She is John Lloyd and I'm Janus. We fell in love but failed to be loved back by the persons we love. When I saw Madelaine, deeply hurt all I can do is hug her, watch her in pain. There is nothing I can do to ease her pain. But, today she has finally moved on. A stronger her and I admire her for that. Now, I am the one who's deeply hurt, trying to move on, trying to convince myself that everything will be fine. That I can get over this painful feeling. I feel like I'm in a battle field, nearly drowning in an ocean of tears. Though I still hold on to that faith that maybe, someday, I will be loved back. We will be loved back, maybe not now but someday..